Listed below is information we encourage you to share with fellows about writing and submitting art for connection at your upcoming business meeting during the connection report, in your outreach calls and in one-on-one conversations at meetings.
Check out the Service Position Requirements pages to find out more about what a connection Rep does!
CURRENT SERVICE OPPORTUNITY – The connection Editors Team is looking for new members! If you are a good writer, love to edit and have at least 2 years of abstinence, please consider joining the team. Contact Glenny at email@example.com
Become a Connection Rep for Your Meeting
Connection Reps subscribe to connection to sell at their meeting and raise awareness of the magazine among fellow members. They also encourage FA members to write and submit their stories. To become a connection rep for your meeting, volunteer at your meeting’s monthly business meeting. If you have any questions or need further information about how to become a connection rep, please email the connection Rep coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Call Calendar
The dial-in number is 605-475-4000, passcode 273053#
connection Rep Conference Calls
Sundays 3pm EST/12pm PT
What can I tell other members about submitting articles?
- Writers should visit the Writers Guidelines here. It has everything they need to know.
- Writers should submit (attach) their articles ONLINE HERE or to email@example.com as an attached Word document using Times New Roman 12-pt. font.
- Remind writers to include their first name, last initial, city/state/country, and email address with the story.
- Writing Coaches: Contact information for FA connection writing coaches, who are available to help writers with stories for the magazine, is listed below. If people ask for assistance, you can share their information.
What can I tell other members about submitting art?
- Artists should visit the Art Guidelines here! It has everything they need to know.
Talking Points for Your FA Business Meeting
- connection is seeking art and articles from all those with 90 days or more of abstinence.
- We have guidelines to help you with your story and writing coaches are available to assist you, too.
- Don’t do a hard sell.
- If you hear great sharing or qualification at a meeting, suggest to the fellow that they write it for connection.
- If you know someone who is an artist or photographer, encourage them to submit it.
- One-on-one chats help remind people of the tremendous service opportunity available to support the entire worldwide fellowship through connection.